Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spending time with the Marriotts

How absolutely fabulous does my sister look? You would never know that she had a baby only two weeks ago, and by c-section, no less! We were able to travel to Ogden over UEA to see the cutest baby ever, Miss Madelyn Jane. My good husband and Tim loaded up all of the kids to go bowling, and Alayna and I got to just relax and stare at baby. She is seriously the cutest thing. Pictures don't do her justice! She has this full head of long, dark hair! I enjoyed loving on her. What a sweetheart! Thanks Alayna for letting us crash at your place for the day. You and Tim do some good work!


Can you believe that this is my "baby"? Only a couple more days and the big birthday celebration will be here!

2 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

You are way too nice! (I will agree about that cute baby though.) It completely made my day to have you spend time with us - really, thank you! I wish it could be more often. Maybe someday. Your kids are the cutest.....I love them to pieces. Plus, you look absolutely amazing - so skinny! Oh, and Nate is so skinny too - let him know I'm very impressed! Talk to you tomorrow.

whitney said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I cant wait to see that little doll for myself!