Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Our Princess

The young women in our ward had a princess night for the young girls from primary. Can I just say, Quincy was in heaven! Anytime you can put on a princess dress, high heels, a tiara, and makeup, you know life is good. All of the YW and leaders even got to dress up. I was Snow White and felt fabulous in my gown! (I was hoping to post a picture of Q and I together, but I'm still waiting to have it emailed over to me.) Quincy totally lived it up and made the most of the night. Now, if we could only teach her that princess' don't have an attitude (post about that to come).





Quincy calls Ainslee "the other primpess"

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, she is just Darling! Has she ever been tomboyish? I seem to have that problem with Paige, she's 2 and sometimes just loves to play with the boys and can be very tomboyish. Although she does have her moments of very girly and baby dolls.

alaynamarriott said...

What a perfect day for Q! I'm sure that princess of yours was in Heaven! Everybody enjoys being a "primpess" for a day or two or three. She is too cute - I'm so anxious to see your cute "princess look" Linds.

whitney said...

So fun! I love the pics, but you still better get one of snow white on there!