Thursday, October 2, 2008

She's Here!

Just wanted everyone to know that little Miss Madelyn Jane Marriott is here! She was born at 8:15 a.m., weighing seven pounds, eleven ounces, and is twenty inches long. She has a full head of dark, curly hair. She's kind of struggling breathing, so they have her on oxygen. I'm not even sure if Alayna has held her yet. The phone call with Tim was pretty quick, so I only got the basics. The doctors didn't seem too worried about the breathing and said that it's actually quite normal for c-section babies. Tim wasn't able to get a good picture yet to send down, but as soon as I get one I will post it. I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers for their little girl! I'll keep everyone posted as I find out more.

*Hello to all of Alayna's friends who are checking in here for info! Thanks for taking such good care of her, Tim, and Dawson!

3 comments:

The Higbee's said...

Way to go Tim and Alayna!!! She's here! I can't wait to see a picture of Miss Madelyn. I can't believe she has hair , and curly - I am so jealous!!! I will be waiting for an update!!!

The Faddis Family said...

Thanks for posting... I've been thinking about her all day. I'm glad she made it okay, and I know little Miss Madelyn will be just fine. She is beautiful... and look at all of that hair! I can't wait to an update like Colette. Thanks again... Angie

Juli said...

Good job Alayna. I hope her little one is okay. I have been thinking about her. She is adorable. I love that she has dark hair. I can't wait to see more pictures.