Saturday, October 25, 2008

My Baby is One!

From this:

To this:


My little guy turned one-year-old today! It's amazing to me to compare the first picture, taken at one month, to today's picture. Where has the time gone? I've been a little more sentimental with Max. He's our last, and I think will always be my "baby." I've tried to hold him a little longer, play with him a little more. Every new milestone that he's reached, I've realized that's the last time we would be experiencing anything like that again. He is such a happy, easy baby (until it's time to change a diaper or get him dressed-then he crawls away as fast as his legs will go). He has a lot of car-seat time as we take the older kids to their various activities, and he's always so content to sit there and go along for the ride. He has brought so much happiness into our family. His smile and dimples can melt my heart. I love this little guy and feel so blessed that he calls me "mamamama."
*Warning: Picture overload ahead!

One Day Old


1st Halloween


Professional pictures we had done at two weeks. LOVE those squishy lips!



Blessing Day


Two months old


Three Months
Five Months
Nine Months

Ten Months

Eleven Months
His very favorite thing to do


OSU Buckeye fan already


5 comments:

JanTSouthwick said...

That is amazing when you put both pictures together. We have watched him grow every month, but then comparing them now at 1 years old, that ball looked so big in the first picture. Time sure does fly, doesn't it?

Wendy Kae said...

We love this little guy. What a beautiful family you have, thank you for sharing with us.

alaynamarriott said...

Happy happy birthday Maxaroni! I love this happy little guy to pieces! I hope his day was extra happy, with a huge piece of cake!

Collette C. said...

His blue eyes and big dimples take my breath away. He is such a cute boy, and he seemed to enjoy his birthday (as much as he could as a 1 year-old). You and Nate make beautiful children.

DaNeil said...

I can't belive that he is 1 already. Time sure does fly.