Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HeeHaws


While we were up north, we hooked up with Cam and Jami's family for some fall fun. We had wanted to do the corn maze at Thanksgiving Pointe, but the cars that were backed up for a mile just trying to get in, kind of scared us off. We ended up going to "HeeHaws" in Pleasant Grove. What a great decision that was! The kids were able to run around doing the various activities. There was a huge hay-bale slide that the kids loved and kept going back to and Max loved the pens of animals. Quincy and Halle were two of very few kids that got to ride the pony (I guess he tires easily). The corn maze was great. It's divided into two sections. The first one was fairly easy (well, for every one else. I have absolutely no sense of direction. I just follow the crowd). We ventured off for the second round, and after feeling a little lost, we backtracked and came back out through the entrance. We figured that it was getting dark and cold, and not a soul knew we were in there. The kids love spending time with their cousins and were so happy to be able to do this with them. I think we just might have to travel back up next year for a repeat performance!


Which way do we go?




The giant slide from above


3 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

You can count us in next year! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I love that the girls got a "rare" pony ride....too cute. I'm thinking I would have as much fun on that slide as the kids.

Anonymous said...

I've heard this is a fun place to go. We might have to venture up!

Collette C. said...

What cute pictures. I'm glad you were able to get away during UEA and to spend time with both Alayna and Cameron and their families. It looks like you had lots of fun.