Thursday, October 23, 2008

Photo Tag

My cute Aunt Shannon "photo tagged" me. The rules of the game are to open up your photo files and click on the fourth folder and then the fourth picture. This is the picture that I got:


Two years ago in December, our family and my brother Colby's family headed to the happiest place on earth together. We had such a great time being able to spend four days with them in Disneyland. December was the perfect time to go because the park was decked out in Christmas, but the biggest bonus was that there were NO LINES! My kids absolutely adore their cousins and loved being able to create these memories with them (that's Hadley, Kennedy, and Bentley riding "It's a Small World" with Trey and Tanner. Aren't they cute?).

Now it's your turn. Anyone out there that wants to play, you're invited (I don't want anyone to feel left out!). Go to your picture files and click away.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Lindsay,

I just tagged you again from my blog. the address is www.jonesfamof3.blogspot.com! Sorry you have to do it again!