Thursday, October 2, 2008

Introducing...

Is she not the most beautiful thing ever?! (Sorry for the little logo from the phone. I'm not very good when it comes to these things!). Alayna was able to hold her for about a half-hour. She'll stay in an incubator with pure oxygen and try to get the fluid out (I hope I'm telling this right!). Alayna and Tim were told to plan on her staying anywhere from 2-7 days. Alayna is feeling ok, and hopefully will be able to get some rest since little Madelyn will be in the good care of the nurses.

7 comments:

The Higbee's said...

She is a doll! That hair and those little cheeks are to die for! She looks like Dawson to me. :) Hang in there...little Madelyn and Family!!!
I hope you are only there for 2 days and NOT 7! Our prayers are with you guys - love you lots!

Cami said...

Cute baby. How exciting for Alayna and Tim! Hope everything goes well with her the next few days. What a cute name too!

NEILANDSHALON said...

HOW PRECIOUS!! SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! THANKS LINDSAY FOR KEEPING US ALL UPDATED- YOU ARE THE BEST!! I WILL BE PRAYING FOR LITTLE MADELYN AND FAMILY!! :-)

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Congrats Alayna & Tim!!! She is so beautiful! And I guess her weight right! ;)

Tennille said...

She is a adorable, just like her mom!!! I'm so happy and excited for Tim and Alayna. Keep us posted on all of the lastest happenings.

JanTSouthwick said...

Madelyn is so cute! I remember Alayna looking just like that when she was born. Perfect round face and all that dark hair.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

She seriously is beautiful! Tell them both congrats:)