Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas

We had such a great Christmas and New Years! We're lucky to have both of our families here in Cedar City, so we never have to travel for the holidays. Each of our kids thought that Christmas was a success-they each got what they were hoping for. They were definitely most excited about the Wii. We had told them not to get their hopes up because they're so hard to find. Santa pulled through for us though. Most of this past week has been spent competing against each other on the various games. I'm embarrassed to admit to being slightly sore after playing! My sister was too, so that made me feel a little better! Enjoy some of these pictures from that morning and through out the week!
Christmas Eve was spent with the Cowans eating and reading a new X-mas story (0ne of our favorite traditions). All Quincy could talk about for months was that she wanted a pink car that she could drive. Santa gave in. He also brought her a Bitty Baby and some dress-ups. She put on her tiara, boa, high heels, and tutu, grabbed her purse, got in her car and said she had to go and be a ballerina. Such a girl!

Quincy and her cute cousin Dawson. We LOVE Daws! They're three months apart and get so excited to see each other!


Uncle Scott, McKenna, and Q. It was so fun being able to spend the week with all of our cousins!








2 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

I don't think it should be public knowledge that we had sore bums from playing a round of bowling on your wii! We had so much fun hanging out with you last week. I wish we could do it more often. Dawson still asks to play with Quincy - I don't think he understands the distance dilema. I love all of your cute Christmas photos. Your kids are so dang cute!

Susy said...

It's ok guys...my arm was very sore from Guitar Hero. I think cause I was so tense and into it! Looks like you had a great Christmas...very cute pictures! It was fun to see your fun day!