Thursday, January 10, 2008

Q's new 'do

Quincy absolutely loves getting her hair cut. Whenever we drive past the place where the boys get their hair done, she asks if it's her turn. I always have to pretend to call the girl and then tell Quincy that there isn't room for her that day. I've been debating for awhile now if I should grow her bangs out and have her hair cut into a cute bob. I haven't been quite ready to give up pony tails, but yesterday I finally took the plunge and had my cute friend cut off almost five inches! I am so thrilled with the results. Q's really good at sitting on the bathroom sink and letting me do her hair, so it was fun this morning to round brush it. She looks like such a big girl! Thanks, Cass, I love it!

4 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Quincy,I LOVE your cute new hair cut!!! She is the cutest little girl. The new "do" looks darling with her sweet little face! She is such a girlie girl to actually ask for haircuts. The good news is that she has such awesome natural hilights that she won't need a color job until she's a mom! My natural hilights went out the door after I got pregnant with Dawson. Thanks for sharing these super cute pics! We love you guys!

Susy said...

Way to go brave mom! That is a lot to cut off! I love it! It really is darling!

Cristine said...

What a cute little family you have. Welcome to the 21st century!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

She is so cute!