Friday, December 28, 2007

Entering the 21st Century

Ok, this is the scariest thing I've done. I'm so behind the times. I don't know how to do this, but I'm going to try. My sister and mom will probably be the only ones to check to see if I've posted, but at least that's two visitors! Nate's just afraid I'm going to spill all of our deep family secrets.

Between cleaning up Christmas and celebrating the New Year, I'll try to get this all figured out. Bear with me as I learn (remember, I'm in my 30's now and am a slow learner!).


4 comments:

Susy said...

WHAHOOOO!!! I'm so excited that I have another fun blogger friend. I'm so proud of you! Now I can stop bugging you about it....

alaynamarriott said...

Way to go!!! I knew you could do it. Before long it will be a new obsession for you. Dawson will just be happy to see pictures of his cute cousins. I can hardly wait to hear all of those deep dark secrets the Esplins have lurking in the closet. Your family is just too cute . . . we can hardly wait to see more! Love ya!

alaynamarriott said...

I'm so proud of your blog progress. I knew you would be thrilled to read another comment . . . so sorry it's just me again!

Anonymous said...

Yah, I'll check it often. I love seeing your cute kids. Little Max is darling! I hope he is doing well. Santa broke our baby news, we are having a boy too. We are way excited and can't wait!