Monday, November 3, 2008

1st Birthday Celebration

We partied like rockstars for Max's first birthday! The family all came up that night for dinner and cake. Max really could have cared less about the wrapping paper or the cake, but had a fun night anyways. I'm sure he was wondering what all of the fuss was about. He would lightly touch his cake and then throw it onto the floor. Why is it that the one time you really don't care if they make a total mess, they decide to be neat and tidy? We're grateful that we have family in town that could come help us celebrate the big day. Here's to a happy second year!



Enjoying the new birthday toys!



"Helping" me make the cake!


"You cannot make me wear this STUPID hat!"

2 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

I can't believe Max is ONE!!! He is such a cute little guy. I LOVE the way the BIG cupcake turned out - you did great! I can't stop staring at the fun happy colors of the cute cakes. Classic "hat" picture - really what kid enjoys having the b-day hat on their heads - if only they knew it was essential for the Mom to see it on her baby's head!

whitney said...

I love the Cake! your so cute and creative Im sad I couldnt come!