Thursday, November 6, 2008

NY, NY Here I come!

Nate and I are off tomorrow to the Big Apple! He has a meeting on Tuesday out there, so I'm going along to play! Another couple from work, and two of our good friends are joining us on the adventure. The two of us went out six years ago and were able to see most of the big sights, so I think we'll be spending alot of time on Canal Street (can you say bargain?). We have tickets for "Wicked" and are hoping to get some same-day, half-price tickets for another show, as well as the Rockettes Christmas show. And, if you're not busy Tuesday morning at 9:00, tune into Regis and Kelly, because WE GOT TICKETS! I guess it's pretty hard to get them, so we are ecstatic! We'll see you in a week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so fun...delinatly one of my dream vaca destinations!

The Eyre's said...

Lindsay!

We found your blog! I was just thinking about you guys the other day. What a coincidence. I hope your NY trip was great. Maybe we can keep in touch a little. You have such a beautiful family.
Brad & Joelle Eyre

Susy said...

I can't wait to see your fun pics and hear about your fabulous finds!

Kaitlyn said...

i am jelous for sure. some day i will go there to

Kaitlyn said...

hey i am going private i need your email please thank you hope to hear from you soon. Kaitlyn