Sunday, May 4, 2008

Max is six months!

I know I start each of Max's month milestone blogs the same way, but seriously, where has the time gone? I'm absolutely amazed that half of a year has flown by since he was born. Before I know it, he'll be smearing his first birthday cake all over his face. This little man has brought so much joy and happiness into our home. I've been so lucky to have four happy babies, but this last one is the winner. Maybe it's because we're constantly on the go and he's just learned to go with the flow and make the best of things. He's so easy going. Two weeks ago, he got his first two teeth and I didn't even know that they were coming in. There was no swelling, no middle of the night screaming because of the pain, no daytime crankiness. Just my happy Max with two new teeth to show off. He's finally decided that food is ok and he loves any fruit. Nate's been testing my limits and has offered him lemons and pickles to suck on. The kids are good at tattling though, so he usually can't get away with it. Max has started to sit up a little bit, but could care less about his stomach. I'm just fine postponing crawling as long as possible. He's discovered his toes. I love watching him grab them and stare at them trying to figure out what the heck they are. We love this little guy (ok, chunky guy. He's nearly 20 pounds!) and look forward to the next six months.

2 comments:

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

He is so beautiful! I just want to squeeze him:) I love the chunky babies.

alaynamarriott said...

Look at that little chunky boy! He is the cutest, sweetest, happiest little baby. Nakey pictures are the best (nakey means naked at our house.) I can't believe it has been six months - where has the time gone? Give Max a hug for me.