Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Afternoon Project

I just had to show these little pretties I made this afternoon for Quincy's hair. My friend Cassie made Q the yellow one a couple of months ago, and I've been wanting to make more ever since. I bought the flowers forever ago, but just barely bought the little barrettes today. Instead of doing the much needed cleaning of my house, I got busy with the ribbon and glue gun. I cut and glued cute ribbons around the metal clip so that you couldn't see the barrett. After some trial and error, I'm happy with the end product. Besides, no one's going to look too closely at them, right? Quincy's in one of her moods, so I couldn't get her to model one right now, but I'll be sneaky and get one soon. Until then, I need to go clean glue off of my fingers!

3 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Oh so cute!!! See, this is why every mom needs a girl. Way to be crafty today!

Susy said...

Very Cute! You'll have to show me how!

Shanna said...

Very cute! You are smart to make them yourself, I am stupid and paid eight dollars for some that my friend was selling. A couple days later, I figured she maybe spent two dollars on each one.