Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday, Quincy Dear...

My little girl is three today! It amazes me that three years has gone by since we added a little sugar, and a little more spice, to our family. Quincy has us (especially her dad) wrapped pretty tightly around her finger. She has brothers that adore her and will give her anything she wants (she mastered the pouty eyes and lips pretty dang early). She's my little shopping buddy, who loves to carry a purse and her baby. She enjoys bling on anything and everything and has quite the collection of shoes (I guess she has a little bit of an advantage being the only girl of a mom who really likes to shop.). She loves playing dress-ups and pretending that she's a "prinpess". She LOVES to sing and amazes me how many songs she knows. She loves to wrestle with her dad and brothers, and doesn't mind getting dirty and spending time at the baseball field. I love that she can go from tu-tu to Red Sox hat within minutes. I absolutely adore this girl. She can make me want to scream multiple times a day, but when she wraps her arms around me and says "I love you, Mom," I can't help but be so in love with her. Happy birthday, Quincy. We love you forever and ever and are so grateful that you can be our one and only girl.

3 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Happy Birthday Quincy!!! We love you so much, and we hope you have an extra special day! I can't believe it has been three years since she was born.....where has the time gone? We wish we were there to celebrate with you! Hugs and kisses from all of us!

rachelecook said...

Wow! Happy Birthday Quincy! I still remember when she was born...crazy how time flies...
I'm so glad you are having the girl experience, what would we do without the little girls in our lives!! Talk with you soon!

Kaitlyn said...

Wow!! I can't believe that she is three karas just turned tr=hree to. yeah i am just getting started in the whole blog thing so were are kinda slow plus i cant update pictures on this computer so i have to update them at my sisters or sister in laws house kinda a pain but we will get there.