Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday

My aunt Wendy and uncle Rick were nice enough to host a Super Bowl party at their house. They always have such yummy food and my kids were ecstatic to play with their dog, Baxter. The three older kids have been begging Nate for a dog for quite awhile (he's allergic). After playing with Baxter for awhile, Quincy even asked Nate if instead of getting her the moon (which she asks him for regulary), if he'd get her dog. We couldn't quit laughing. The food was great, the company even better, and the right team won.

*None of us remembered our cameras, but Whit had her phone. Thanks Whit!








1 comment:

alaynamarriott said...

Oh how fun! I'm glad you guys can all get together regularly. It makes me sad to think my kids are missing out on that family time. It sounds like it was a great party!