Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Family Pictures


We had our family pictures taken in November (it seems like forever ago) and I'm finally getting around to posting them. I loved the gal that took them. Her name is Abbey Kyhl and she was incredible! She was so incredibly patient with my very irritated one-year-old and even met with me the following week to try and get better pictures of him. She was wonderful to work with after as I tried to decide what pictures I wanted and went back and edited several more for me. I think her prices are very reasonable, so if you're in this area, give her a call. Her website is: http://www.akstudio.typepad.com/. Sorry for the picture fest ahead!















5 comments:

The Garfields said...

I love the pictures, I seen them on Abbey's website also, I love her work, she is great!! Such cute kids!!

The Andersen Family said...

Yout kids have the CUTEST eyes! Great pics!

Susy said...

Beautiful pictures! I especially love the picture of you and Quincy. You look really pretty.

alaynamarriott said...

I seriously LOVE these pictures! They all turned out so great. Love the one with you and Q.

Kaylee said...

I love how it brings out their eyes!!! They are so cute!!!