Saturday, February 21, 2009

He Shoots, He Scores!

Trey and Tanner have both finally finished up basketball. This was Treyson's first year entering the "draft," which is suppose to make the teams a little more even. He had a few of his friends on his team, and Nate helped coach. His team ended up split with even wins and losses. He had a great time, but I think he's ready to be playing baseball full-time.


Tanner's age group would meet each week for a series of clinics, and then for the last four weeks, they played scrimmage games. The kids picked their own teams, and needless to say, the teams were always a little lopsided. Tanner had a group of friends that always stuck together. Tanner loved playing the games and had an endless supply of energy. He was all over the court and loved every minute.



Quincy and Max were always just happy climbing on the bleachers, playing with the extra balls, and seeing what treat Grandpa and Grandma would bring them.


2 comments:

Amy B said...

I love all your cute pictures of your family. This blogging thing is really stressing me out. I don't know how to add people to my blog roll. Will you help me? I hope you're doing well. I love ya!

Chase and Teresa said...

Thanks for the McD's date. It was fun to let the girls play, and get to know both you and Amy.

Your kids are darling, and I love your family pictures.

Also, now that I know you scrapbook, I was wondering if you are involved in a card night or would be interested. I have considered setting one up unless I can find one that will let another person in.