Friday, January 9, 2009

Out With The Old...

The last couple of years we've stayed home with our kids on New Year's Eve and partied like rockstars with them. Alayna and Tim were in town still, so their cute family and mine and Nate's parents came up to our house for a little food and Guitar Hero. We watched the ball drop in New York at ten and Quincy was so excited that we let her stay up until "midnight." She really thought she had pulled a fast one on us! Nate and I actually made it until about 12:01, so I'm quite proud of us!




I have to concentrate pretty hard! Tim killed me!



1 comment:

alaynamarriott said...

Thanks for hosting our WILD New Year's party! You went all out for us. LOVED the yummy food! I wish we could have stayed there longer. We will have to come party with you again in the spring sometime.