Monday, August 4, 2008

Nine Months

Do you love the drool covered chin and shirt? Max is teething AGAIN and we can't wait for these two teeth to come in! They've definitely been the worst to deal with and look like they're going to break through any second.

We're now 2/3 of the way through Max's first year! He's getting a little closer to crawling (very little). Any time we put him on his belly he screams until someone caves and sits him back up. He'll push himself backwards, but that just makes him even more upset because he's getting further away from the "prize" he's suppose to be crawling towards. He's starting to scoot on his bottom to get to where he wants to go. Maybe he just doesn't want to have ugly knees. Who knows. This boy still loves his food and begs for anything that you're eating. He loves popsicles/shaved ice and bath time (it's a good thing he likes the water because he ends up so sticky after those yummy treats!). He's still a joy to have around. I think he's going to be seriously bored when the kids go back to school and he loses his built-in entertainment. We love him to pieces and are so glad he's part of our family!




5 comments:

whitney said...

hey thanks for the comment! I need all the help I can get! Yeah shays in sunday school for now but they wont let guys teach alone so he will be getting a new partner.. good luck to who ever it is- shays really good with the lessons but hes gone so much its knda hard...just ask his old partner:)

JanTSouthwick said...

I can't believe that Max is already 9 months old. He will be one year old in 3 months and I swear it seems like you just had him. I just went back and compared his 4 month picture to this picture and it was fun to see the comparison with the size of the ball in 5 months. He is so cute and has those beautiful blue eys.

The Girlz said...

Seriously those blue eyes are to die for he is such a cute little boy. I hope you guys had fun in Cali. we will catch up tomorrow night.

alaynamarriott said...

Oh I love little Max! I melt every time I see his blue eyes and his big happy grin. I can't believe he is inching closer to that year mark. It seems like he was born yesterday. He is such a happy little boy. Enjoy life while he is staying put!

Shanna said...

He is so cute, I love his big blue eyes!! Back to your class reunion post, I am glad someone is looking forward to that. I for sure won't be there, the five year was plenty for me!!