Monday, July 21, 2008

Nate had his 15 year high school reunion a couple of weeks ago. Man, he's getting old! We missed out on the couple only lunch (Treyson had a game at the same time), but we were able to make it to the dinner at the park. I think I looked more forward to it than Nate. I was only two years behind him at good, old CHS, so I was friends with a lot of his classmates. I was excited, but nervous at the same time. Is that weird? It ended up being such a fun night, being able to see everyone and their cute kids. I thought that people hadn't aged too much. We're just a little bit older and wiser, right? It was fun to be able to watch Nate interact with his classmates. Nate was SO shy in high school, so I loved watching him actually interact and talk to people! He's come a long way in 15 years. He even made eye contact! Way to go, Nate! Now, I just have two years to get ready for mine. Do you think that gives me enough time to fit into my tiny cheer skirt?

3 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Nate I just have to say I am so proud of how far you have come since graduating from CHS. Making eye contact can be a difficult thing for some of us.....don't feel bad. Go Redmen!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

If you fit in your tiny cheer skirt then I am definitely not coming:) Has it really been 13 years? WOW!

Jake said...

Two years huh? I would actually like to come to that one, alas I'll have to wait for 20.