Monday, July 14, 2008

Esplin Reunion

A few day after we got home from San Diego, we had our yearly Esplin family reunion. We were suppose to head up to Park City, but Nate's dad had been in the hospital for a few days, and we decided that we better stick closer to home (everything is fine now). Everyone ended up making the trek to Cedar City. My kids were in heaven having some of their cousins stay here with us. We only get to see some of Nate's family one or two times a year, so the kids partied like rockstars, staying up way too late, and getting up way too early. It was a pretty relaxing three days, mostly just hanging out at the cabin and eating, eating, eating. I love Nate's family. We have a great time spending time together. So, until next year...


3 comments:

Kaylee said...

I'm not in any of those pictures!!

Lindsay said...

Sorry Kaylee! I was in such a hurry this afternoon, that I just threw some on there! I'll look through my pics and add some more!

The Barlow Family said...

I love seeing these pictures. How fun! We are having a Hess family reunion next week and I am SUPER excited. It's so fun to see pictures of everyone, because we hardly ever see any of you anymore. I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting. I think I am getting older by the minute.