Monday, July 7, 2008

Max is eight months!

While we were in San Diego, Max had his "eight-month birthday." I love this stage that he's in. He's starting to develop a little bit of a personality and is learning new tricks. He still has no desire to crawl, and believe me, we're not pushing him to! I love walking into a room and having him reach for me and do whatever he can to get my attention. He's also started to dance and wave hi. He's up to five teeth that are so cute when he grins. He loves the boys and gets so excited when he sees them. He's such a fun baby. We're so glad to have him as part of our family!

4 comments:

JanTSouthwick said...

How cute is he! I have seen the picture you post every month. .. and each month I think I'm going to see which one of the other 3 kids he looks the most like. But. . honestly. .. I have never noticed a strong resemblence of Max with your other 3 kids. They all have their own cute look. And even better. . . they all have their own HAPPY look!
P.S. I'm glad you have a picture of Max with his Grandma Cowan. .. I know what a wonderful Grandma she must be, because she is a part of the most wonderful sister group there ever was too!

Susy said...

Before you know it that boy is going to turn one on ya...he's so darn cute.

alaynamarriott said...

I love little 'Maxie' - how's that for a name? He is soooooo cute! I have to agree with Jan.....he has his own look, but he definitely looks like an Esplin.....so cute! I LOVE that picture of Max and Mom together. I can't believe he is eight months old - yikes time flies! Give those little cheeks a kiss for me. (Don't ask which cheeks.)

davidandtoni said...

I love those pictures with Max and your mom, and Quincy. They capture the moment. They are awesome!