Monday, March 31, 2008

Mr. Sun, where are you?

Who is ready for summer? This is what Q has been prancing around in all afternoon:

Summer cannot come quick enough! We had more snow last night and we are done with it! Lucky for Nate and myself, we are heading to South Carolina this week with some friends to go see the Master's Golf Tournament (well, the guys are doing the golf thing, the gals are shopping!). Forecast: high 70's. Knowing there is sun in my near future is helping me get through these next few cold days.

7 comments:

Ryan Esplin said...

Nate: cheer loud for Tiger for me

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have so much fun in South Carolina...it is so beautiful there, especially in the spring:)

alaynamarriott said...

Just dropping by to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you are having a super day, even though you reserved today to clean. I've been thinking about you all day.....wish I were there to help you blow out your candles! One more day and you are on your way....yippee! Love ya lots!

P.S. I want to join Q in her fashionable summer attire.

Susy said...

I do hope you had a HAPPY day!!! I felt SO bad after I had talked to you and not even wished you Happy Birthday...and I had been thinking about needing to call you all week. Did Quincy tell you that I called back and had a nice conversation with her? HAPPY BIRTHDAY anyway...I do hope you had a nice day!!!

Gale Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lindsay! We love you and hope you had a wonderful day. You need to come to Florida. We got lots of Sun. I just got fried today at the beach. Not to rub it in or any thing.

Ryan Esplin said...

I read alaynamarriott's comment about Q's outfit. Does Tim want to a bathing suit too?