Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Five-Months

Today is Max's five-month "birthday," so it's time to post the monthly ball picture (Each month on the 25th I take his picture next to a big stuffed baseball. It's fun to see how much he's grown and changed from month to month.). The kids always make fun of me for calling it a "birthday," but I think each month brings new milestones and new excitement. Max is growing like crazy and is nearing the 18 pound mark. Treyson weighed less than that at one-year, so this is crazy for me to have such a big baby. He doesn't look way chubby, but he's a solid one. He loves his brothers and sister. The crazy things that they do that we find absolutely annoying, he totally laughs at. He's not rolling over yet, and really can't stand "tummy time," so I don't think it will be happening anytime soon. As I've said before, he loves his thumb, his whole fist, or anything else that he can get into his mouth. I'm so grateful that he's a happy, content baby. I love this little man!


This picture just shows how giant he is! Treyson is such a good help with him, but doesn't last long holding him!



Max's first visit from the Easter Bunny. Yea for baby food! By the way, he could care less about sweet potatoes, but who can blame him?




6 comments:

Susy said...

I LOVE his little plaid shorts. Way too cute. I need to hurry over and get some baby luvs from him...before we know it he'll be walking around!

Ryan Esplin said...

Now I understand why Grandma and Grandpa said that Jane was so lite! 18 lbs! Jane was only at 15 for her 6 month check up.
Becca

rachelecook said...

What a cute family...we miss you guys!!!

JanTSouthwick said...

All 4 of your kids are way too cute. I love all of the Easter outfits. And Max. .. .that smile . ..
I especially love seeing all of your mom's grandchildren. Wow, that cute family is growing. Especially, seeing them all together at that wonderful house in St. George.
Your blogs make me smile :)

alaynamarriott said...

I have NO clue how I missed this. Just goes to prove I'm slacking in the blogging scene lately. Max is just the cutest little guy! He is so happy and easy going. I'm so happy you finally got a chunky solid baby. Excellent workout for a new mom. Only two more pounds and he'll be ready for his next carseat....yikes! I'm so glad I saw this tonight.....his smile made my night.

Princess Hairstyles said...

Lindsay...It's Kori (Baldwin). I saw your blog on Nate's reunion website. Just thought I would drop in and say hi. Your kids are adorable, especially the princess! I'm glad to see you are doing well. Maybe I'll see you out shopping sometime! Bye