Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Fun

We had such a great Easter weekend! We were able to spend three days in sunny St. George. It's amazing what a little sunshine can do for my mood. Treyson played in a baseball tournament in St. George and Mesquite and it was so nice to be able to just sit and soak up the sun. (Ok, let me correct myself...I did a lot of chasing after Quincy and standing bouncing Max, so I didn't just sit and soak it all in, but I was at least in the sun!) Nate was at "meetings" in Denver, that just happened to take place at the arena that some March Madness games were being played, so he missed the first three games. Lucky for me, my dad and mom were there with me and were complete lifesavers! I'm so grateful for their help and just as grateful that my kids adore them! Trey's team did great, going 3-1 in regular play, which advanced them to the semi-finals. They lost their semis game, but were thrilled to make it that far.
The kids picked this hat out for Max when we were in Boston last summer. They were so excited that it finally fit him!


You've got to teach them young, right?

Saturday after the game we were able to do a fun easter egg hunt and picnic with all of the Cowan fam. Grandpa and Grandma completely spoil these kids. You would think that it was Chrismas! All of the cousins get along so well and love spending time together. I love that even though they're all getting older, they still hug each other goodbye. Too cute. I'm so grateful for my two brothers, my sister, and each of their spouses. I couldn't ask for a better family! We had a great time just hanging out and catching up. I wish we all lived closer, because I truly love the time we spend together.

All of the Cowan cousins. Don't my parents have the cutest grandkids ever? I love Q's cheeser in this picture.


3 comments:

Susy said...

Good job for getting pictures of the whole fam! I love you and Quincy in yellow. You both already look so bronzed!!!

alaynamarriott said...

Love the picture of Max and his Coke - too funny! We are so glad we could spend some time with you guys over the weekend. It felt so good to let the kids play together, since it rarely happens. I might be a little biased but . . . yes mom and dad definitely have the cutest grandkids! I have to say I am totally jealous of that dark skin of yours. You always tan in the blink of an eye. By the time mom and dad got to me, all the dark pigment was gone - oh well!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pics of your kids, that Tanner is quite the playboy in this picture. Too cute. I love Easter dress clothes, its about the only time you can match your clothes and the kids clothes and nobody thinks your crazy. I love the blue and yellow. We did lime green and blue this year. Maybe I'll get the pics posted this week.