Monday, March 17, 2008

Lucky Me

Lucky me, I have a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally (despite my many flaws!).

Lucky me, I have four beautiful, healthy children.
Lucky me, I have a testimony of the restored gospel.

Lucky me, Nate has an incredible job that allows me to stay home and be a full-time mom.

Lucky me, I'm surrounded by good friends.

Lucky me, I get to live in the same city as my mom and dad.

Lucky me, my sister and I both have Verizon so we get free minutes.

Lucky me, my baby sleeps through the night.


I could go on and on. I am so incredibly lucky to have the life that I have. I truly feel blessed for everything that I've been given!


We've had a fun St. Patty's Day. When Treyson was just little, we started a few little traditions. We always have green pancakes and then a green dinner. The food always looks absolutely disgusting, but thankfully, food coloring doesn't taste! My cute cousin Karissa is staying with us for a few days, and I'm sure she was terrified to try this nasty looking dinner. She was such a good sport though, and ate it!

Cubed steak, mashed potatoes and gravy, peas, jigglers, grapes, and Sprite. I promise that it tasted better than it looked!

Karissa showing off that lovely meal. I'm sure she's thinking how the heck she could possibly hide all of that food in her napkin!



Q's breakfast


Max just hanging out. His fist is in his mouth, of course.

3 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Yes, we are definitely lucky to have our free verizon minutes. I'm glad I pulled your blog up this morning because it reminded me of how lucky I am too. I wonder if Karissa will ever want to stay with you again if that's what you are serving! Just teasing...it just proves you are one awesome mom!

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

Great idea on the green food......it really does look gross though:)

Shanna said...

I love the green potatoes. I was trying to think of everything green I could make and I didn't even think of that. We ended up with green jello, green beans, green pistashio salad stuff (yummy), and green frosting on the cupcakes. It was fun!! Glad I'm not the only crazy mom!!