Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SUU Homecoming

During Southern Utah University's homecoming, Nate was honored as the Young Alumnus. He was recognized at the annual brunch, where a slide show had been made about him. He was presented a beautiful statue. Nate has loved being able to stay involved with the university. He sits on the National Advisory board, the audit committee, and also as a coordinator for the annual golf fundraiser. He loves attending the various sporting events and supporting SUU however he can. Him and Quincy were able to ride in the parade after the brunch. Quincy loved throwing candy to the spectators. The focus was suppose to be on Nate, but I think Q stole the show. I'm so proud of Nate. He's so generous with his time and talents. Congrats to my man!

Max getting some love from Thor!

1 comment:

alaynamarriott said...

I am so proud of Nate! I agree that he is very generous with his time and talents. Cedar City is lucky to have all that Nate has to offer. (His wife isn't too bad either.....I'm sure she plays a part in his generosity.)