Monday, November 9, 2009

The Other Ghost

There was another kind of ghost for Halloween this year at our house--Tanner got baptized and confirmed on Halloween day. We had such a great day with all of our family. We are so lucky to have so many people that care about Tanner and were here to help make his day extra special. Grandpa Esplin gave a great talk about the Holy Ghost that was geared right to Tanner-it was all about baseball. After the baptism, we ate a yummy Costa Vida meal out at the Leavitt Hangar. The kids loved the extra room to run around and just have fun together.

I'm so proud of Tanner and the decision he made to get baptized. As silly as he can be, he has such a sweet, in-tune side. I love the times I catch him wiping at his eyes during a sacrament meeting or at a friends' baptism. I love even more, the chance I get to talk with him after these experiences and talk about what he's feeling. I love this boy of mine.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a great kid! He makes me laugh all the time when I see him! Wonderful day to remember!

Ploharz Family said...

Congrates! That is an awesome acomplishment!