Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shakin' Her Booty

I always hoped that I would someday have a little girl, and that maybe, just maybe, she would love to dance. I got both wishes granted! Quincy loves to strut her stuff. She joined a brand new dance studio this year, Gravity Dance Center. Her BFF signed up with her, and boy, can these two move! They had their first dance recital last week, and then danced again at a craft fair. I think my favorite part of those two nights was watching Quincy and Ainslee grooving to the music of the other dancers while they waited their turn on the sidelines. I love these two girls to pieces. They light up my world!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe she could show me a few moves! :) She is such a cutie!

Char and Chris said...

I too hope that my baby girl will love to dance. I sure do miss watching my sister dance.