Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our (failed) attempt at Easter pictures

Try as I might, Max will not sit still for pictures. He wouldn't sit on a chair, a rock, or even let Treyson hold him. So, needless to say, our Easter pictures don't include Max. I got a few of him running away, but never any great ones. Oh, the joys of 18-month-olds!


I had to have a picture of the shoes! They're one of my favorite purchases of the season!

One of few pictures where Max is actually looking towards the camera. Notice the chocolate on his face and it's only 8:00 a.m. That's my boy!

3 comments:

whitney said...

Super cute pics! and yes I love the shoes!

Anonymous said...

Darling, as always! Where in the heck did you get those cute shoes? Karas would have the toes scuffled in a second but I'm sure your little fashonista will keep them perfect!

alaynamarriott said...

Talk about CUTE kids! LOVE the cute blue shoes....and the morning chocolate face! My camera is lacking awesome Easter pictures as well.....maybe next year.