Thursday, April 16, 2009

Gateway Children's Museum

Over Easter weekend, the family headed up north for my nephew's baptism/Trey's baseball tournament. I figured that I see PLENTY of ball games, so on Friday, I skipped out on cheering my boy on, and headed to SLC with my parents to meet up with my fabulous sister and her family.

We met up at the Gateway Children's Museum and had such a great time! I only had Quincy (how lucky am I that I was able to leave the others with Nate?), and she absolutely loved it! She gets so excited to see Dawson; if only they could see more of each other! If you've never been to this children's museum, I would highly recommend it. Whenever we travel with the kids, we try to visit the local children's museum. Salt Lake's ranks right up there with the ones in Columbus, Ohio, and in Boston. Such a fun morning with the fam.




2 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

These pictures turned out so cute! I need to get copies. That was such a fun day with you guys. When can you do it again? I seriously think Dawson could have stayed all day. Thanks for the fun!

Char and Chris said...

Lindsay, I'm glad I found your blog. Way cute! We too also visit the Children's museum on a regular basis. The joy of having a membership. My kids love it and never seem to get sick of it.