Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First and Ten, Baby...

Tanner started football a couple of weeks ago and is loving it! Treyson played for a few years, but last year decided that he didn't care that much for it. I didn't care one way or another if Tanner played. Even though it's "flag" football, there's always tackling involved, and really, who wants to see their six-year-old get tackled? Despite my "warnings", Tanner was all for it. He's only had two games so far, but we've loved going out and watching him play. He got Nate's speed, so generally, if he gets the ball, he can make it down the field for a touchdown. He's not super tall (shocking, I know), so we always laugh to see what big kid he's up against. I just hope it stays warm long enough for us to get through the season!


2 comments:

whitney said...

you will have to let us know when he has his next game!!! I love that Max is getting into the game!

Shannon said...

I don't know how you keep up with all the sports. Thanks for all the fun comments you leave on my blog, this whole new blogging thing is kind of fun. Your kids are so cute, that Max cracks me up. What a cone head! Just kidding. Love, Aunt Shannon