Monday, September 8, 2008

#60

A couple of weeks ago, Nate's grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding annniversary. I'm absolutely amazed. Sixty years seems like a very long time to me (heck, I'm proud that we hit #12. See below). We had a great time getting together with Nate's siblings and extended family. The family has gotten so big and spread out, that it's very rare that we all get together. All of the great-grandkids sang a few primary songs. Quincy was way excited because she loves to sing. Half-way through the second song, she got nailed in the mouth with a toy from a fellow grandchild. Needless to say, she didn't get much singing in after that. Nate's grandparents were thrilled to see everyone, so I'm glad that we were able to be there. Only 48 more to go and Nate and I will have a big pary too. You're all invited.


Tanner, Quincy, and their cousin Evan-striking a pose!


How can I not post a picture of my blue-eyed baby?








5 comments:

kadeandmaddie said...

Hey Lindsey, I got your blog from Whits and it is so cute. It looks like you and your family are doing well. Your kids are so cute! I'm going to have to save your blog to keep up with you!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Oh my gosh! I have never seen such beautiful big blue eyes!! He's so cute....or handsome.

alaynamarriott said...

So when should I be expecting that 60th anniversary invitation in the mail? I'll mark my calendar.....I hope I don't have anything planned. Your kids are beautiful as always! Have a happy day. Love ya.

davidandtonilow said...

Hey Linds,
I miss you! It was good to see you at Pack meeting. I love your blog your kiddos are soooo cute. I miss you in scouts.

Melissa said...

Hey Lindsey, I ran across your blog from you facebook account. I am much better at keeping up with my blog, do you care if I add your link to ours?

Your kiddos are so cute and big! We too have three boys and our baby is our princess. She is now 2yr. and full of energy. Check out our blog if you want:
jamesnmelissasclan.blogspot.com

Talk to you later!
Melissa (Bott) Cox