Thursday, June 5, 2008

HB to Nate the Great!


In honor of Nate's 33rd birthday, the kids and I have come up with 33 things we love about him. Here goes...


1. He's a great coach.

2. He's patient.

3. He makes good runny eggs.

4. He helps us be better at things.

5. He plays catch with the kids.

6. He doesn't mind shopping and doesn't complain when I go get some retail therapy.

7. He's a good example.

8. He's a peacemaker.

9. He's a hard-worker.

10. He's nice.

11. He likes chocolate.

12. He has a testimony.

13. He's very smart.

14. He takes the kids to C.H.S and S.U.U games.

15. He doesn't lose his temper on bad calls.

16. He spoils us.

17. He takes us on fun vacations.

18. He's a good driver.

19. He changes Max's diapers.

20. He doesn't mind going to Wal-Mart late at night to get things for me.

21. He reads bedtime stories.

22. He takes the boys to the barber shop.

23. He makes beds in the mornings.

24. He cleans the bathrooms (major blessing for me!).

25. He likes to play sports.

26. He wrestles with the kids.

27. He enjoys date nights.

28. He's very generous.

29. He's a good problem solver.

30. He can beat up your dad (from Tanner).

31. He's a devoted Ohio State Buckeye and Boston Red Sox fan.

32. He's a good gift-giver.

33. He's the best dad and husband around.


Happy birthday, Nate. We love you and hope you have the best year ever!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Such a darling birthday idea! Have you been to my blog before I commented on yours? You are a goof for remaining silent for too long. I will see you in person in San Diego in a few weeks...but unitl then I will check in with you here at 3 toads and a princess...so cute!

alaynamarriott said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! It was so cute to see what everyone loves about Nate. (I would LOVE to see Nate beat up MY Dad.....dare ya!) Nate really is an amazing person....a wonderful husband and father! Hope his day is extra happy.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

I think my favorite was "He can beat up your dad":) I've never thought of Nate as a fighter;)

Ryan Esplin said...

34. His brother is Ryan.

35. He's almost as handsome as Ryan.

36. He's cooliness is only slightly below Ryan.

Happy Birthday Nate, hope all is good.

Susy said...

I like that he's a good driver. That's actually a great quality. I'm not so sure we've got that over here. I'm constantly telling Todd that he's making me nauseous.;)Happy Bday Nate.