Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

Father's Day is almost over, but I wanted to tell Nate how very grateful I am for being the kind of father he is. The kids absolutely adore him and think he walks on water (see the post from his birthday to see how wonderful they think he is!). He's so patient with them and is always so willing to come home after a crazy day at work and let them climb all over him or play catch with them. He's a wonderful teacher to them and is so unselfish (he's a lot more willing to share his Costa Vida with Quincy than I am!). Thank you Nate for giving me four beautiful children. They love you and so do I.

Also, happy Father's Day to my dad. I'm so grateful to live close by and to be able to see him regularly and develop our relationship even more. He's such a good example for me and my family. I had pretty high expectations on what kind of husband I wanted because of the kind of man my dad is. I hope you've had a wonderful day, Dad. I love you!

2 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

I must agree that we have one GREAT Dad! I'm loving the picture of your four beautiful children with their Dad. Too cute!

Steph Smith said...

Linds-I am new to the blogging world-Whitney Cowan got me onto it. I saw your name and was so excited to see pictures of you and your cute kids!
Stepanie Stubbs Smith
steph-smith.blogspot.com