Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Four Months Old


It's time for the monthly recap on Max and me sitting here wondering where the time goes. Our little man turned four-months-old yesterday, and with that "birthday" reached a new milestone-baby cereal! Being the good eater that he is, he didn't seemed bugged one bit by the new taste. Of course he had a messy face, but that's half of the fun, right?

It's so fun to watch this little guy develop his own personality. He's such a happy, easy-going baby. Even when he was sick last week, he was good. He's quick to smile and laugh and I love hearing him "talk" in his crib when he wakes up. He loves to suck on his fist (which made feeding him the cereal interesting). We have a hard time getting pictures of him smiling, because he usually has his hand in his mouth. He's also starting to get interested in toys, so I'm able to buy myself a little time if I get him busy "playing." He's been vetoing morning naps the last couple of days, and for that I'm ready to pull out my hair. Good thing he's cute.


Playing with his noise-making, kicking toy


What the heck is this stuff?


In goes the fist



This is our other life saver-a bouncy seat that vibrates and plays music

4 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Has anyone mentioned that Max ought to be a Gerber baby model? He is so dang cute! I especially love that first smiley picture. I can't believe he is four months old. How happy that he can eat big boy food. We love our little Max!

Susy said...

He is a little doll...can't believe he's four months!

azandersens said...

Fun to see your family. What handsome little guys and a beautiful little girl.

Kelly said...

Hi Lindsay,
I'm so glad you stopped by my blog. I didn't realize you had just had a baby four months ago. I just remember at the reunion you had just had one. Weird how time goes. I'll stop by again. I love blogs.