Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Curse You, Wal-Mart

I went to our lovely Wal-Mart yesterday to get groceries. I purposely avoided the Easter aisles, because I have a crazy love affair with Easter candy. I was trying to be so good and not even be tempted, but our darn store feels the need to spread the holiday cheer throughout the store. So unfortunate for my post-baby body, I caved when I saw these:
I like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but I LOVE these. That extra peanut butter is a little piece of heaven in your mouth. I'm being good today and completely avoiding the bag sitting in my cupboard (I have to make up for yesterday). Now, if only I can figure out how to avoid Wal-Mart until Easter is over.

5 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Let's make a deal . . . you can eat the peanut butter filling and I'll eat the chocolate . . . okay, deal!

Lindsay said...

Sorry, but no deal. It's the combination of the two that make it so perfect!

Susy said...

Oh I am SO with you on this one...I am CRAZY about the Reeses eggs. Oh gosh my mouth is watering! Good luck staying away from those babies.

Maxwell (Mad)House said...

That is SO funny! I saw those yesterday and was barely able to resist!!!! The eggs really are the best ones:)

Ryan Esplin said...

Just one word--Peeps. Nothing beats Peeps at Easter time, especially when the Peep is hard and crusty. Between innings the baseball players eat Peeps in Heaven. I'm sure of it,