Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Back to School- Part 2

Quincy started back up to preschool this morning. She was ecstatic to be going again. She switched schools this year, and will now be in a class filled mostly with kids from the neighborhood. In fact, we're afraid that cute Miss Wendy might just consider an early retirement after she gets done with this crew. Q hopped right out of bed this morning and couldn't wait to put on her new school clothes. My favorite part was the cute red ballet flats, but Quincy quickly learned, that fashion is more important than function; not too comfortable by the end of the day. Oh well. The price us girls pay.

Q's besties-Daxton and Ainslee

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

I agree. The price I pay to wear some shoes. Ouch. It's worth it though! That's such a cute pic of Q, Lindsay!

Steph Smith said...

Linds,
She is so stinkin' cute! I think my newphew will probably be in her class! McKoy Smith!

Unknown said...

She is so cute and getting too grown up!

Kenzie said...

Lindsay this is Kenzie Smith. My sister in law Steph, told me on the phone that she saw your preschool pictures. They are so cute! I want the one with all the kids. It is darling. Anyway, Quincy is the cutest thing ever! See ya!