Friday, September 25, 2009

Aren't They The Cutest?

I had to share these super cute pictures I had taken of Max and Quincy a couple of months ago. I had good intentions of having the pictures taken right at Q's 4-year-birthday and Max's 18-month mark, but I'm a slacker and didn't get them done until August. The photographer's name is Abbey Kyhl and I think she is freaking fantastic! Her website is http://www.abbeykyhl.com/ if you're in the area and needing a super photographer at a super price. Enjoy my kids!



Oh, I just want to eat them up!

7 comments:

Collette C. said...

They sure are cute. That first picture of Max - can't you just see the mischief in his eyes. And Quincy knows how to work the camera , doesn't she.

Susy said...

They're all really adorable. I love that first pic of Max.

alaynamarriott said...

These pictures are beautiful! Can't get over their incredible blue eyes. And once again the question of......how on earth did you get such blonde children? I suppose Nathan had something to do with it. Love those kids of yours!

Wendy Kae said...

Cutest kids around! Love them!!

Gale Family said...

So stinken cute! Next time I am home I just might have to have her do mine.

Char and Chris said...

Yes they are the cutest. I love the pics that she has taken of you guys. Too bad we are not there, I'd have to hire her myself.

patchris said...

those are really good pics!