Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quincy-girl turns 4!

Our little princess had her 4th birthday yesterday and I'm amazed at how fast another year has gone by. We absolutely adore this little girl; sass and all. She has brought such a sweet spirit into our home. She keeps all of us on our toes and constantly laughing with the cute things that she says. The boys adore her (even through the teasing), and are her knights in shining armor.

She's been begging for months to have a birthday party, and how could I resist that cute face? She finally decided that she wanted an "art" party. Thankfully the forcast said "sunny" (they forgot to mention windy), and we were able to party it up at the park. We made aprons, played with play dough, did a little spray paint art, and decorated our own cupcakes. When the kids had all gone home, she gave me a big hug and said it was the best party ever. I got my four-year-olds approval, and that's all that matters. I love you, Q.

4 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

Happy birthday to our cute Quincy girl! She is just the cutest little girl.....I can't believe she is four! I wish we could have been there for the BIG bday bash - maybe next year. Give the birthday girl a hug for us!

whitney said...

Happy happy birthday! looks like the party was a hit! your such a cute mom!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Quincy! We hope you had the best day ever! We love ya!

Devin, Melissa, and Parker

JanTSouthwick said...

Quincy is beautiful. I can't believe those eyes! Happy Birthday Quincy.