Friday, April 18, 2008

Yeah for the Marriotts!

I just had to give a little shout out and a huge congrats to my sister, Alayna, and her husband, Tim. They found out yesterday that they're having a baby GIRL! I am so absolutely thrilled for them. They've had a rough year trying to get this baby here. Two miscarriages later, they're getting their wish. She's due the first part of October, so there's still plenty of time to go buy dresses, shoes, bracelets, and headbands that mothers of girls just can't refuse.

Alayna's the best mom ever. She's such an example to me of how to be a good mom. She's constantly playing with Dawson. I honestly don't know how she get's all of her other stuff done. Dawson's a smart little thing, and I know a lot of it is because she spends so much time with him teaching and playing with him. She's one of the most talented people I know! Check out her blog (link on the right is 'Marriott Family').

We're so excited for you, Alayna and Tim. We can't wait to meet this bundle of pink!

2 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

You are so sweet - that totally made my day to hear how excited you are for us. I can't wait for you to come shopping with me, and I especially can't wait to go shopping in Quincy's closet. So now I know I really have you fooled if you think Dawson is getting that much attention. You spend just as much time with your kids. Pink.....I actually get to buy pink!!!

Susy said...

Yeah for Alayna!!! That is extra exciting. I don't know if it gets much better than buying pink...does it Linds?

I wish her a very happy, healthy pregnancy that flies right by!