Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mother Goose Live

Over the last couple of months, Quincy has loved to listen to nursery rhymes as she's getting ready to go to bed. She totally took me by surprise a few weeks ago when she started reciting them to me. I finally got her to say a couple of them for me on the camera. She was watching Alvin and the Chipmunks at the same time, so she was a little distracted and wouldn't look at me, but at least I got a few of them recorded. Too stinkin' cute. (Turn off the music at the bottom by clicking on the pause button.)

6 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

This is just too cute, priceless. Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to add you to my links. I love your blog, and I keep forgetting your address!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

alaynamarriott said...

Dear Quincy,

I like that! I want to play with you Quincy.

From, Dawson

alaynamarriott said...

P.S. Her hair looks so dang cute! Love it!!!

Shanna said...

Lindsay,
If you go to matiekay.blogspot.com or leeloublogs.blogspot.com you can find lots of cute layouts for your blog. I like them because you don't lose your link lists and pictures every time you change.

Susy said...

Way too cute. I so glad that you have those in her cute little three year old voice on camera!