Tuesday, August 3, 2010

America's Next Top Model

Right after Quincy's 5th birthday, I had my friend and photo-extraordinaire, Abbey, take her pictures. Can I just say that this girl was in camera heaven! She came up with the funniest, silliest poses and knew how to work the lens! The pictures of her hula-hooping seriously had Abbey and I peeing our pants from laughter! It was a day I'll remember forever...spending a fun afternoon with just my girl. Love her to pieces. I'm so glad I'll always have these pictures to remind me of her fun, spunky personality at this stage of her life. Now, if I could narrow it down, I'd get some ordered! It's too dang hard to decide. Abbey suggested Quincy wallpaper....Now that's an idea!
*Click on the link on the right side of my blog to go directly to Abbey's site to see more photolicious pics of Q!









5 comments:

alaynamarriott said...

She really is America's Next Top Model!!! This girl really knows how to work it! Aren't these pictures fabulous? Not only are they so well done, and gorgeous of Q......but they are perfect little glimpses of who she is right now. Love, love, love these pics!

Kathryn Lewis said...

Love it!! What a sweetheart :) I think these are the most darling pictures I've ever seen. We love catching up with your family happenings on the blog! Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

We need her to teach Parker a thing or two about posing! She is absolutely adorable! The pictures capture her little sassy personality!
P.S. We were so glad to have you guys here for the reunion! It was a lot a fun!

Astrid Claudia said...

How lovely she is!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting.